Thursday 21 August 2014

Healthy Thinking Day 31 - Prayer Requests

Good morning friends. Thank you for reading my blogs as it's a humbling experience being able to share the Gospel of our lord and saviour Jesus.  Today I would love for your interaction. Ill be praying this afternoon and would love for you to send me your prayer requests. I will lift the up before God and stand in agreement with you for what ever it is you may need. 
Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. (Matthew 18:19 KJV)

I truly believe that there is no distance in the spiritual and that once we pray for one another that God will move on our behalf. 

So please don't hesitate to send those requests. No need to big or small. God will come through for you. 

Send your requests to blessedlifesa@gmail.com

I will pray and respond. 

Love and appreciate you all so much. 

Now Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment