Monday 11 August 2014

Healthy Thinking Day 22 - 3 steps to Count it all Joy

James 1 v 2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance

I had a battle to do todays encouragement due to many factors but I hope it touches some and helps you stand strong through your trail and testing.
sometime we find ourselves encouraging others by mere lip service and not really considering what they are facing at that moment.

For those who are doing the encouraging. If a friend or family member has told you they are facing a situation that seems to big for them, before you say anything take a moment and put yourself in their shoes before you just quote scripture or start encouraging and motivating them. The reason I say this is because when I am telling someone I am battling with a need or a problem I truly want to know they are listening to me and not just shaking their head up and down to pretend. I try my best to listen to my friends and family if in need so that I don't just say word to encourage them but I put myself into their shoes to somewhat feel what they are feeling as to encourage with the right motive and hearts attitude.


For those who need encouragement. My friend. Where ever you may find yourself right now in the deepest darkest whole and you see no way out believe me when I say. Help is right there. Psalm 40:2 He brought me up also out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock and established my goings. The head scripture for today is "count it all Joy" The reason we are to do this is due to the promises of God that says "His Joy is our strength" find your way back to the secret place today and worship God with all your might. He will take you out of the pit and put your feet on solid ground. The Rock JESUS CHRIST our saviour.

A few keys to count is all Joy.

Step 1: Psalms 100 - Enter His gates with thanksgiving into His courts with praise.

Step 2: Psalms 16 v 11 In his Presence there is fullness of joy.

Step 3: Nehemiah 8 v 10 the joy of the lord is my strength.

Now Go!


No comments:

Post a Comment