Thursday 7 August 2014

Healthy Thinking Day 21 - Doing Battle

Today I have a question to as you. Are you worrying about what you don't have or are you willing to do battle for what you want. 

My wife and I were faced with a few challenges yesterday and as I was laying in bed last night this very question came to me. Are we going to worry about the situation or are we going to wage war and pray our way through. 

Matt 11v12 and from the days of John the Baptis until now the Kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force. 

If you remember on Day 19 we spoke about Gods kingdom to come here on earth and that we are to walk in the spirit. The same applies in the scripture. We are to have violent faith constantly advancing forward in regaining the things the enemy has stolen and also gaining new ground. Now I'm not saying go out an be violent. I'm saying be aggressive in your prayer. Don't be plasid in your prayer be powerful. James 5v16 (part b) the effective fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. 

That means our prayers have to come to pass because we are made righteous through the blood of Christ Jesus. 

Friends take what's yours and live a life of blessings. 

Now Go!


No comments:

Post a Comment