Wednesday 6 August 2014

Healthy Thinking Day 20 - The greatest Love of all.

I have a burning love in side my heart for God. I woke up this morning with a joy that I hadn't felt in a while. For some reason my wife had the same joy. I think we can attribute the joy to the amazing Home Group we had last night with our amazing church family. Gods presence was evident in the house and His anointing was there to destroy yokes and remove all burdens. We prayed for everyone and I truly believe that God showed up to meet with us. I look forward to hearing the testimonies of all those who were there last night. God will never fail us as the scriptures tell us that He is not a man that he should lie Numbers 23 v 19.

I call todays encouragement "the Greatest Love of All" Because the love that was displayed to us on the cross by a loving Father yet an undeserving Son is to great to explain. John 3 v 16 For God so loved the WORLD that he gave His only Son, who ever would believe on him, would have eternal life. A love so great that the entire existence and direction of mankind was changed from darkness to his marvellous light.

I would ask you today do you love well???? The cross was the ultimate sign of love but that happened over 2 millennia ago. how do we point people to the love of Christ??? We need to love well. Our faith in the crucifixion and resurrection proves that we love God the father His Son, Jesus Christ and our comforter the Holy Spirit, but our faith will not point the world to Jesus. OUR LOVE WILL.

I know ive spoken on love before but my heart over flows with it this morning so I had to share.

Point the world to Jesus by loving well.

Now Go!


No comments:

Post a Comment