Monday 11 August 2014

Healthy Thinking Day 23 - Seeing the Future

How many of you know that you can see into the future???!!!

Hectic statement with our faith not believing in fortune telling. So here is the deal. I  cant tell you  your future but you can. Hebrews 11v1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not yet seen. So there you have it. your faith helps you see into the future and helps deliver the things to your now!

Romans 10v17 says "So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."
Lets look at how we get to the place where we see the future as now and it becoming real.
In 2009 I arrived home late one evening as my flight was delayed from Cape Town. I slept in the next morning and at about 10am I received a phone call from one of my friends asking me to join them at the Vaal River for some fishing. I left my house at 11 and arrived at the river at about 12. Now the scene was set for a show down in fishing to see who could catch the most fish. My friends had been there from about 6am that morning already and hadn't caught anything. Once I had set up all my tackle I started calling the fish in. Now it may sound funny but I started telling my friends that there was a fish on the line and asking if they could see the line moving. even thou in reality it was dead still. After about 30 minutes of speaking faith and seeing the future it became the NOW!! I started pulling fish out of the water at a rate that my friends had to start helping me with my fishing rods and leave their own. I ended up catching the most fish that day as well as the biggest fish of the day.

Friends this may seem like a silly example but I believe the simplicity of it is what makes it so powerful. As I Continued to speak the fish onto my line I was hearing faith. Continually hearing the words fish come and the fish is biting started producing a reaction in the natural.

I encourage you today with any need that you may have, whether it be emotional, financial, relational or spiritual start speaking the outcome you want to see over those issues. The word of God is full of word to speak over our situations.

See your future. Speak your future. Live your future.

Now Go.



No comments:

Post a Comment