Thursday 17 July 2014

Healthy Thinking Day 5 - Love can change the world

For as long as I have known God in a father son relationship I have known love. Jesus summed up all of the commandment in to 2 new laws. And the crux of both of those are LOVE! 

John 13 v 34-35 So now I am giving you a new commandment: Love each other. Just as I have loved you, you should love each other. Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.”

Lets think about love and let it ooz out of us as we love one another. Let the love of Christ our savior be your guide. When we look at the world we see broken people, we see people that have hurt us. Let us look at them the way Jesus looked at those who we're hanging him on that tree. WITH LOVE

Link details:
www.twitter.com/blessedlifeSA
www.facebook.com/blessedlifeSA
www.youtube.com/blessedlifeSA 

Much love


No comments:

Post a Comment