Sunday 27 July 2014

Healthy Thinking Day 12 - God's plan VS Yours

God says he knows the plans that he has for you today.  For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11 NIV) 

It sometimes blows my mind when I think about the scriptures and this one is one of them. How is it that the almighty God, the God of heaven and earth thinks of me and has plans for me. This scripture is so amazing because I can find comfort in knowing that God is in total controle. God has good plans for you today and everyday for that matter, we just fail to submit to those plans sometimes because it might feel like it's hurting us or inconveniencing us. But the God of heaven says he knows the plans he has for you.

Plans to prosper you. 

Now that's a whole other sunject which I will cover in the near future. 

So God say I have planes to make you wealthy, healthy, blessed and prosperous. 

Submit your life to HIS WILL today and start seeing Gods prosperity come your way. 

No Go! 

Link details:
www.twitter.com/blessedlifeSA
www.facebook.com/blessedlifeSA
www.youtube.com/blessedlifeSA 


No comments:

Post a Comment