Thursday 24 July 2014

Healthy Thinking Day 11 - Fearless Friday

Going into the weekend and having a great week behind us I was thinking about all the sad news events that have happened. The Isreal and Gaza issues all the planes that have had accident and all the happenings of violence in our own communities. I cought my self saying yesterday after hearing another plane went missing that you wouldn't catch me flying anywhere in the near future. I had to stop my self right there because if I had to entertain that thought I would breed fear in my heart. And if you remember we spoke about faith earlier in the series what we think we say and what we say we become. I don't want to become fearful rather I'd choose to be fearless. This scripture sums it all up. 

For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. (II Timothy 1:7 NKJV)

Power - I can overcome every optical that is put my way because I have the victory. 
Love - I can love because God loved first. 
Sound mind - I have control over my thought life because I renew my mind and I have the Spirit of God as my plumb line. 

Be fearless, don't let the things of the world tell you other wise. Our God is bigger than anything we may ever face. 

Go!

Link details:
www.twitter.com/blessedlifeSA
www.facebook.com/blessedlifeSA
www.youtube.com/blessedlifeSA 


No comments:

Post a Comment