Wednesday 30 July 2014

Healthy Thinking Day 15 - Cause the Bible tells me so!

Here is a bit of encouragement for you today. 

The bible tells us a few things about who and what we are.

“God’s truth – his Word – stands forever.” Isaiah 40:8

“God gives me power when I am worn out and strength when I am weak.”Isaiah 40:29

“God’s principles are perfect. They are entirely worthy of my trust.” Psalm 119:138

“With God in my life, all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26

“Jesus keeps pruning me so that I will be even more productive for God.”John 15:2

“The water Jesus gives takes away my thirst altogether.” John 4:14

“I am fearfully and wonderfully made by God.” Psalm 139:14

“I follow God’s principles because I love him.” John 14:15

“I can never be separated from the love of God.” Romans 8:35-39

“God’s love is made complete in me when I obey his principles.” 1 John 2:5

“As I draw near to God, he draws near to me.” James 4:8

“God’s discipline is always good for me because it means I share in His holiness.” Hebrews 12:10

“I display a new nature because I am a new person, created in God’s likeness – holy and true.” Ephesians 4:24

“The secret is that Christ lives in me and I have assurance of sharing his glory.” Colossians 1:27

“Nothing can separate me from God’s love that is in Christ Jesus.” Romans 8:39

“God satisfies me when I am thirsty and fills me with good things when I am hungry.” Psalm 107:9

“I keep God’s words in my heart. They are health to my whole body.”Proverbs 4:20-22

“It is God’s Spirit that gives me eternal life. My human effort accomplishes nothing.” John 6:63

“God is for me so no one can ever be against me.” Romans 8:31

“In God I live and move and exist.” Acts 17:28

“I defeat this evil world by trusting Christ to give me victory.” 1 Peter 5:5

“By God’s grace and through faith in Jesus, I have a full and eternal life.”Ephesians 2:8

“Through prayer, the peace of God guards my heart & mind.” Philippians 4:7

“By God’s grace and through faith in Jesus, I have a full and eternal life.”Ephesians 2:8

“I find strength in the Lord my God.” 1 Samuel 30:6

“God strengthens me because my heart is fully committed to him.” 2 Chronicles 16:9

“I have rest in my soul because I go to Jesus when I am weary.” Matthew 11:28-29

“Because I have been born again, I will see the Kingdom of God.” John 3:3

“I do not fear because God strengthens me.” Isaiah 41:10

“I am full with the joy of the Lord.” Isaiah 42:10

No Go!

Love you Much!


No comments:

Post a Comment